Re: [livecode] timing + netmage

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:09:10 +0100

I'm happy to send on similar application bumpf to this Italian opportunity-
will mention Ge and Julian as definite people to involve. I'll do this when
I sort out transmediale over this next week- any advances on the site,
content of application?

(you're probably all too busy wrangling over on the eu-gene list)

cheers

--On Wednesday, September 1, 2004 11:53 am -0400 Ge Wang