Re: [livecode] radio + more wiki

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:09:38 +0100

I'll fit into whatever Weds. only have dull boring conventional jazz funk
band rehearsals for musical prostitutes otherwise. I'm already in London 22
talking at QMUL, that would be preferred to 8th. However, have nothing
against the 15th/29th depending on when the fortnight works out...

I thought it could be fun to capture the studio noise and typing sounds and
use them as the sound source in live coded processing manipulations as we
chat...

--On Monday, August 30, 2004 12:10 am +0200 Fredrik Olofsson