Re: [livecode] radio + more wiki

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:51:34 +0100

web cam streaming desktops...Even automated upload of captures to the
TOPLAP site on some automated system...we tell teh audience URL to keep an
eye on...

Discussion of TOPLAP amongst ourselves. Promotion of ChucK, SC, encourage
custom explorations etc.

We can do audio, audience will understand from the expo that it's live I
guess.

I'm happy to come into London some evening to do this for Resonance.

--On Sunday, August 29, 2004 4:22 pm +0100 Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>