[livecode] radio + more wiki

From: alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:10:18 +0100

While promoting the placard presentation french Alex and I were forced
into appearing on Resonance FM by a force of great evil. However it
turned out to be a lot of fun. We ended up playing one of Dave's live
coded lsystem tracks.

Anyway they were interested in featuring TOPLAP in a future program. I
don't think their listening base is particularly huge but it might be an
interesting challenge to try to get the idea of TOPLAP across without
any visual clues.

Would anyone be interested in that?

Further to the wiki thing, I'm thinking it might be better to move to
another wiki that doesn't have crummy HTML built into Perl sourcecode.
I might have a go at writing one from scratch in fact, although won't be
trying to do any design.

alex