Re: [livecode] ultrasound, huddersfield

From: <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:12:11 +0100

Hi Guys,,

I live round the corner (well in the countryside nearby) and will have a
rand% installation on there at the same time.
I've played twice there before at ultrasnd and i reckon its pretty good.
Quite relaxed and a good mix of stuff. Me and Joe (other 50% of rand()% and
from powerbooks4peace,plank,vend etc) will probably be around a bit too, but
I dont think I'll be performing or doing too much this year as my 1st child
is due
right around then!!! Oh and Nick, we're getting a mac online as part of the
rand()%
support so hopefully we'll be able to run some SC stuff.. so if you know of
anything/anyone....?

Martin and jonny from ap played last year and were awesome...
I think they are doing something at dorkbot?
They might be interested in the toplap project too..
hmmmm....

Tom
http://www.nullpointer.co.uk
http://www.r4nd.org