Re: [livecode] placard table recording

From: <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:27:16 +0100

you can host it at my house in the pennines, but
its quite small and the cat might piss on you and the villagers would twitch
their curtains
and the bleak hillsides would frown over such digital upstartery.
theres a folk night every wednesday at my local....maybe we should try
there.......
I'll be seeing you in aarhus
cept I might actually miss the toplap paper bit coz i not getting there till
v late 23rd ;(
Gotta get alexei to shift my presentation coz its currently happening after
i've left too ! ;)

aaaahhh well.

cya

Tom