[livecode] NIME 2004 live coding report

From: Ge Wang <gewang_at_CS.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 03:10:06 -0400

2004.06.03-05
Hamamatsu, Japan
NIME 2004

The online proceedings can be found at:

     http://www.suac.net/NIME/NIME04/paper/index.html

Near the beginning, there is: "Dynamic Patching for Live Performance"

We presented "On-the-fly Programming:
Using Code as an Expressive Musical Instrument"
We also performed "On-the-fly Counterpoint"

 From the questions asked (there were many), people grok the notion
and motivation of on-the-fly programming and directed questions on
the features of ChucK, as well as "what if I can't type fast?"

We also added to the on-the-fly programming site:

     http://on-the-fly.cs.princeton.edu/

(Look for "Live Coding for Laptop Performances" citation in the paper
and in the acknowledgments - thanks again, authors)

Ge!