Re[2]: [livecode] paper authors

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

hi olga,

ok, that sounds good... in our case, some of the stuff in the <> brackets
shows a web url, for example <http://foobar.com/myimage.jpg>, but it
should still refer to the enclosed image "myimage.jpg" and just
disregard the "http://foobar.com/" part of it ... hopefully that was
apparent, but just in case...
thx!

-_at_

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, olga goriunova wrote:

og> Hi Nick,
og> the <...> are used as a reference to the .jpg images enclosed, with no
og> caption if there is nothing outside the brackets <>.
og> olga
og>
og>