Re: [livecode] paper authors

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:54:16 +0100

Ok, I think we have everyone covered. I'll send off to Olga on Weds, I
enclose Fredrik, Julian's and my bios below in case you want to correct or
suggest a better one in the next 32 hours:

Fredrik Olofsson (www.fredrikolofsson.com) is an in-demand installation
artist in Scandinavia. This demand was too much for him in fact, so he left
for Berlin, where he pursues interests in visual and audio art,
programming, secret intelligent agents, and cafes. Fredrik is the more
important and generally better turned out half of klipp av, an audiovisual
breakbeat cutting duo (www.klippav.org).

Nick Collins (www.sicklincoln.org) is a hard working music researcher with
a family of two computers to support. He plays piano between bouts of
indifference to the arbitrary traditions of music history and is
particularly fond of Bach and Nancarrow, so much so, that he likes to
listen to both at the same time. Nick is the more important and generally
better turned out half of klipp av, an audiovisual breakbeat cutting duo
(www.klippav.org).

Julian Rohrhuber is an active researcher and practitioner, with interests
spanning the fields of computer music, the fine art of conversation and
language, and film. Based in Hamburg at the Academy of Fine Arts (HfbK), he
has performed and presented through Europe and beyond. Collaborations with
Alberto de Campo and Bill Fontana in sound sonification and spatialisation
attest to his skills, as does the JITLib extension library to SuperCollider
(http://swiki.hfbk-hamburg.de:8888/MusicTechnology/566), devised to support
explorations in live coding.

or:

Julian Rohrhuber was researcher of the month January through May of this
year, with a devastating series of papers on which month it was. He likes
fettucini, mbiras, live coding as a conversational prototyping mechanism
and other people to wear clothing and not forget to return keys to him. He
is the author of the bestselling 'JITLib detective chronicles', and lives
in Hamburg with his wonderful girlfriend and up to three cats.