[livecode] live paper

From: Ge Wang <gewang_at_CS.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:07:38 -0400

Dear All,

Greetings - finally I post. I have chained myself to the lab writing ChucK and
preparing for release/NIME in the last several weeks. I have kept up with
discussion, though without feedback. I added a ChucK blurb in the field
report, and removed the Audicle cite from the references. I tried to keep it
brief, but please let me know if I failed to say anything useful. Edit at
will.

Best,
Ge!