Re: vislivecode slightly ot rambles (was Re: [livecode] another ramble)

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:22:30 +0100

> My code first tries to compile it into a scratch area first, so that
> if the program isn't syntactically correct it leaves the old version
> running.

DJ auditioning for live coders...

If I ever get a soundcard with spare outputs I'll set up preview mode for
new live coded audio objects before they get switched into the main output.
At the moment I can control if they turn up with fader down, pause on.

But Alex already seems to be heading into the territory of new spawned
processes run in a controlled space before commitment...I look forward
increasingly to seeing this beast in action...