Re: vislivecode slightly ot rambles (was Re: [livecode] another

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:14:23 +0200

>On Thu, 20 May 2004 13:14:49 +0200, Julian Rohrhuber wrote
>> >
>> >This sounds interesting - feet are an oft neglected input... :)
>>
>> and it demonstrates again how dense the relationship is between
>> programming and weaving.
>
>weaving as performance art?

maybe there should be attempts to make performance weaving more
interesting by somehow freeing the performer from having to start at
one end and moving line by line. Maybe we should consider sewing - it
also uses foot control.

>my mum used to have this massive floor loom in our house. I think she was the
>first generative art programmer I met :)

yes I agree that generative art programming performance is primarily
a domestic activity.
--
.