[livecode] another new member

From: alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 00:18:51 +0100

I'd like to introduce Geoff Cox to the list, a long-time collaborator
with Ade and I. He's a theorist and curator around the subject of
generative and software art, among other things. In fact, Geoff, Ade
and I are working on a separate paper for the read_me/runme/dorkbot
conference, entitled "Coding praxis - revisiting the aesthetics of
generative code", which will touch upon the subject of live coding.

Welcome Geoff, please sign the book:
http://toplap.org/wiki?ToplapPeople

alex