Re: [livecode] ok!

From: alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:41:03 +0000

On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 21:24, Fredrik Olofsson wrote:
> splendid. great work alex. not totally comfortable with wikis myself
> so excuse me totally filling up the changed history log.

Same here! I just removed the 'member organisations' section from the
front page of the wiki. Not sure if we're ready for that yet... Lets
just contribute as individuals for now.

> nick:
> "Alex's comment on code running in the mind of the programmer (from the
> OS paper)"
> and, iirc, in the audience too! reading that for the first time really
> trigged me.

Yes, it's an important point I think.

> think manifest should mention dancing too as a kind of code
> digestion/processing.

Yes. Perhaps if movement of processes/interfaces are not visible then
there must be room for the audience to dance, to make their own
movements. Either that or there should be complete darkness.