NIME 2016 is planing to make a feature of Live Coding and text as interface so we hope many in this community will make an effort to submit proposals and to attend.
NIME (New Interfaces for Musical Expression) is the premier conference in designing human-machine interfaces and interactions for musical performance. NIME gathers researchers and practitioners together for lectures, installations, concerts, and workshops.
NIME 2016 will be held in Brisbane, Australia, from 11-15 July 2016.
We invite submission of new works in the following categories:
- Papers and Posters
- Performances, Installations and Exhibitions
- Workshops and Unconference day activities
- Submission: January 25, 2016.
- Review notification: March 28, 2016
- Camera-ready paper/program note deadline: April 18, 2016
For full details about the conference and submission processes and requirements visit http://nime2016.org