[livecode] Manifesto

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 08:30:47 +0100

At the live coding conference Marije Baalman kicked off the writing of a
new manifesto as part of her keynote:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z71KQtWpMk&t=9974s

In particular this bit:
  https://www.youtube.com/live/_Z71KQtWpMk?feature=share&t=11983

Nicely putting the old toplap draft manifesto in its particular context and
encouraging people to move beyond it.

Here's the old one with Kate's choreographic remix:
  https://toplap.org/wiki/ManifestoDraft

Here's the new:
  https://pad.disroot.org/p/livecodemanifesto2023

It's a pretty wild ride! Generally nice to see how much things have opened
up since then, and become more politically engaged.. Also how things have
diversified, it's unclear how it could be edited. But I guess it doesn't
need to be..

--
Alex McLean
Blog: http://slab.org/