[livecode] Re: the return of the livecode list?

From: Devine Lu Linvega <aliceffekt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 14:37:24 -0700

Good to see the list alive again :D

I've been writing little orca patches controlling my Elta synths, I've
read through the Livecode book released by MIT a few months back btw,
it was excellent :) Nicely done everyone who worked on it.

There's a lively community of livecoders on the lines forum too, might
be a good hangout for anyone looking for places to share their works
and find that of others.

Dll