[livecode] Re: the return of the livecode list?

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 21:41:44 +0100

Heh great to see some life! That Counterpoint piece looks lovely Nick best
of luck with it!

For myself I'm working on the livecode-adjacent 'algorithmic pattern'
theme, with a couple of calls open, for contributions to a salon on the
topic:
  https://alpaca.pubpub.org/2023
and a research residency:

https://algorithmicpattern.org/2023/07/21/open-call-algorithmic-pattern-research-residency/

On the tidal side Strudel is getting better all the time thanks to Felix
Roos:
  https://strudel.tidalcycles.org/

For the past months I've been focused back on the Haskell side though,
trying to get an extensive rewrite out as version 2.0, that brings together
classic cycle-based patterns with a new sequence-based approach. Hopefully
there will be a breakthrough soon..

see you

--
Alex McLean