[livecode] Clive workshop 23 November Zagreb Croatia

From: Claude Heiland-Allen <claude_at_mathr.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 15:44:40 +0000

Hi,

On Saturday 23rd November, in #Zagreb, #Croatia, I'll be leading a #free
#workshop on #livecoding #audio in the #C #programming language using
#Clive. Note that clive does not work on Windows or Mac.

clive is a C audio live-coding skeleton. It allows you to #hotswap #DSP
processing callbacks, providing not much more than automatic C #code
recompilation, object code reloading, and state preservation.

The workshop will work on dependencies installation, basics of
sysadmining and git, CLI, define DSP and examples similar to clive,
sound synthesis and feedback, shaping sounds and a live performance
preparation.

The workshop is conducted in English language.

To participate, you need to bring your own (GNU/Linux OS) laptop, and
(optional) headphones.

Applications (open until Nov 20th 23:59CET): email hello at formatc.hr

Claude
--