[livecode] Livecoding Session near Berlin in dec?

From: Jonas Hummel <news_at_jonashummel.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 14:41:14 +0100

Dear live coders,

[sorry for cross-posting this from algorave list]

This goes out to the people on this list in or near Berlin.
I will be leading a sonic pi Workshop in Fürstenberg (Havel), Bahnhof
16798 Fürstenberg/Havel
(https://maps.app.goo.gl/mR7vKKdNLnDuQEvTA)
<https://maps.app.goo.gl/mR7vKKdNLnDuQEvTA%29> one hour north of Berlin.
And I thought it might be a nice thing to present some live coded
computer music afterwards. Is there anyone interested in joining forces
in this for live coding/solo or group performance?

Date is Saturday, Dec 14th.
I could cover expenses but not more.

Let me know soon so we can let it happen... Or not. 😎

Cheers,

Jonas