[livecode] Re: Future distributed ICLC?

From: Alejandro Albornoz Rojas <akousma.viva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:09:56 -0400

Hello Alex

I hope you are fine and everything is running ok for Algomech festival...
I'm really missing it!
Just let you know Christian Oyarzún and me were preparing an application
for ICLC 2021.
But this idea of remote hubs change a bit the situation, possitively I
think.
Second semester in Chile starts in August. At that moment I'm moving to
Valdivia city in the south to start a job at the uni, same faculty were
Christian works, so our idea is to get involved visual art and music/sonic
arts departaments from that faculty.
Let see if we can develop this idea.
Please do let me know what else we would need in order to progresos with
this.
All the best!

Alejandro