[livecode] Re: Future distributed ICLC?

From: Sarah Groff-Palermo <sarah.groff.palermo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 15:21:05 -0400

> So I think we are indeed bringing different perspectives to
this conversation, which makes it difficult in a way that I didn't
anticipate.

I also just want to emphasize again that saying you won't fly is a very
different commitment in England than on the other side of the Atlantic —
both because of proximity to other nations and because, let's be honest,
the English scene are the center / gatekeepers of the livecode scene in
general.* That doesn't mean people don't care but it does mean they might
give up other things or make other choices.

* This is not a criticism, but it is something that should be kept in mind.