[livecode] Re: Future distributed ICLC?

From: Sarah Groff-Palermo <sarah.groff.palermo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 12:53:19 -0400

Looking at this from my geographic vantage, any place I go is going to be a
long flight if it's not just going to be the same people I could see
anyways. So I would rather have the most possible people when I get there.
That seems like it will be the case for most of the Americas, really.

At the same time, there are even fewer visualists that music-focused
people, which means splitting up hurts us even more. It was so huge to in
Spain to be able to really spend time with other visuals folks.

I know this is just one perspective and I can see some of the points of
competing ones, for sure, but personally, it would be a big and
disappointing change.