[livecode] Re: Future distributed ICLC?

From: Evan Raskob <evanraskob_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:37:21 +0100

I thought that what David just wrote was the idea? No that people couldn't
travel, but there would be more (maybe closer) places to travel to?

There's always the risk of having too many hubs an splitting up he crowd
too much, but given how widespread the community is an how hard/expensive
it can be to travel halfway around the world it seems like there could be a
few more local hubs?