[livecode] Re: Making liveness

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:11:03 +0000

Hi sorry i missed this reply before,

Making liveness is intended for people making live coding systems of
different kinds. There's also an organisers category for community and
event organisers

I think it would be good to add a category about performing next. There's a
thread about this on the forum if you have ideas for this.

Longer term the forum might well replace this mailing list unless there are
objections - for those who prefer to interact over email the forum has a
'mailing list mode' setting for that.

Cheers

Alex