[livecode] Re: Making liveness

From: k <kv.syntaxerror_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 15:11:20 +0300

Hey Alex,

I am a bit confused about what you mean as liveness or I am missing some
bit of the information discussed here.

Are you talking about people who organize live coding events or artists
taking part on them.

I am occasionally doing Algoraves but my main interest is live coding
practice in general. Organizing and performing.

Thanks for any clarification in advance.

{Κ.Β}