[livecode] Livecode (hydra+tidal) summer school 2019, Sheffield UK

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 17:46:39 +0000

Hi all

We're having a livecode summer school in Sheffield, probably around
the end of August. The current plan is to have Hydra and Tidal taught
by Olivia Jack and myself respectively.

If you're interested in joining us please fill out this advance signup form:
  https://goo.gl/forms/6sZOtAuRoVU8eued2

No commitment at this stage!

cheers