[livecode] server costs + move etc

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 09:32:58 +0000

I'll be moving to a newly installed virtual machine over the next
week, let me know if you spot anything amiss.

It costs about €6.15 per week to run this server (running toplap.org,
algorave.com, eulerroom.com, talk.lurk.org, etc). Well a bit more at
the moment as I'm running another server but plan to move everything
to this one.

My liberapay donations have dropped to 0, probably because of
liberapay's change of payment processor that I apparently hadn't set
up correctly.

If you have some spare money please donate here, thanks!
https://liberapay.com/yaxu

(this is separate from my http://ko-fi.com/yaxulive thingie which
contributes to #tidal development, but if you already have a coffee
donation set up let me know if you consider part of that to be towards
server maintenance and I'll act accordingly, ta!)

cheers

--
blog: http://slab.org/