Re: [livecode] Livecode retreat + emfcamp + uk tour

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 13:10:50 +0000

I think I probably won't organise the Lake District event, the
response to the idea hasn't been super enthusiastic and there is a
date clash.

An emfcamp livecode village would be ace though, and we could still do
a simpler get-together in the lead-up

I created a new group for those interested in joining the EMFcamp
village, please sign up here:
  http://we.lurk.org/postorius/lists/livecode-emfcamp.we.lurk.org/

EMFCamp is a great big hacker/maker camp, it has a lot of villages
which are basically groups with shared interests camping together. I
can bring PA and we can sort a small marquee and have all kinds of
merriment (workshops, talks, performances). Would be great to have
your involvement + support!

cheers

--
blog: http://slab.org/