[livecode] Livecode retreat + emfcamp + uk tour

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 13:18:19 +0000

Hi all

Just a heads-up that I'm hoping to co-organise a kind of livecoders'
retreat 24-26th August in the Lake District in the North of England.
This will be designed for experienced live coders (e.g. those already
performing and/or making tech) to exchange ideas + do peer learning
rather than beginners'.

EMFcamp is the following weekend (https://www.emfcamp.org/), it would
be good to have a livecode village there for anyone interested in live
coding with performances and workshops.

Plus we're looking into organising a mini UK tour inbetween..

If this is of interest please mark your calendars + drop me a line
offlist (alex_at_slab.org). Let me know also if you're interested in
helping host a tour date, helping organise in some way, or have a
funding source.

If we've already talked about this please drop me a line anyway as I
have a terrible memory!

cheers

blog: http://slab.org/
--