Re: [livecode] Sharing costs of server etc

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 15:14:37 +0000

Hi Malitzin,

It's a bit different as with processing.org you donate to a
foundation, who have an organisational structure, employees etc. With
this it's much less organised!

Currently this is just for me to receive donations to help pay for
server running costs and my own development time. There are other
people involved in tidal development and documentation so we have to
discuss how to scale this kind of thing to fit the whole community,
without creating unnecessary burden of paperwork.

I've already covered server costs (thanks everyone!) so more donations
at this point go towards my development time. I want to emphasise
again that this is only if you have spare money and if exchange rates
are favourable!

cheers,

alex

blog: http://slab.org/