[livecode] Sharing costs of server etc

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 12:42:39 +0000

Hi all

I set up a liberapay thingie to share ongoing costs of running the
toplap.org/algorave.com/tidalcycles.org webserver:
  https://liberapay.com/yaxu/

If that goes well I'll look into using it for funding other stuff e.g.
tidal development.

This is for people with spare money, probably with a currency that
isn't out of whack with euros (I guess British pounds are OK for now
;).

Please note that the direct debit payment option only currently works
for people with bank accounts in euros (e.g. not UK).

Cheers!

--
blog: http://slab.org/