Re: [livecode] Projector for Pd Patching Circle?

From: Julian Brooks <jbeezez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 12:12:07 +0000

Hi Amy,

THanks for getting back to us on this.

Yeah, was thinking <=200 (£ $ typical Brit, can't find the Euro symbol on
my lappy) Currencies are all a bit of a muchness these days though.

That one looks good (they're cheaper than I thought!). In the UK it's
branded 'Elephas':
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ELEPHAS-Projector-Portable-Multimedia-Entertainment-White/dp/B01MA6D2RA/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512129833&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=Meyoung+led+projector

WE are currently a small group (5), and would be very surprised if we get
over 8+. And yeah, it's a small room/workshop.

Could well be the one.

If you can be arsed, then a piccie would be lovely but I think we might as
well just take the plunge. THanks again Amy:)

Cheers,

Julian

http://lurk.org/r/topic/1H0o1pbaizDzmKvy3v2y1I