[livecode] Projector for Pd Patching Circle?

From: Julian Brooks <jbeezez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:53:13 +0000

Hi all,

We've recently started a Pd group in Hebden Bridge, West Yorks, UK.
After a couple of sessions it's become apparent that a portable projector
would be super-useful.

Any suggestions/recommendations for something impossible, i.e.
cheap/good/fast, that we could make use of?

Cheers,

Julian

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: