[livecode] Source Festival NYC

From: Sicchio <kate_at_sicchio.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 19:11:54 -0400

Hi All

Please spread the word about our upcoming festival over here in NY. If some one wants to put it on slack that would be great cuz I hate that thing.

K8x

--
Source Festival
May 19-21st
Brooklyn NY
Join LiveCode.NYC and IDM at NYU for 3 days of performances, discussions, workshops, and of course an algorave, all centered around the practice of Live Coding. Music, visuals and even dance will be created with interactive systems as part of a festival celebrating coding in real time.
More Coming Soon…
https://www.facebook.com/events/423585617976951/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/423585617976951/>
About LiveCode.NYC...
We are a meet up group that focuses on the practice of live coding. We run several kinds of events. We like to say, "We are language agnostic and not medium specific. We live code games in LISP, music in Extempore, dance in Java, and everything in between. We program systems as they are running. Life changes in real-time and so does our code. Livecode.NYC.”
http://livecode.nyc/ <http://livecode.nyc/>
—
Dr. Kate Sicchio
http://www.sicchio.com
New Book:
Art and Technology in Practice: Techne, Technique, Technology
https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138934115
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/62hXinxzGiTUbscZZVwnpn