[livecode] Algorave shirts now available (for short time)

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:44:48 +0100

Hi all,

Available for a short time (21 apr, but order earlier if you can),
algorave shirts with new + old design:
   https://algorave.com/merch/

All proceeds in aid of access space, a fine charity in Sheffield
(disclaimer: I'm a trustee). I'm hoping this will make a real
difference to them, please help spread the word!

The shirts themselves will be screenprinted in Sheffield on quality
fairtrade (or similar) tees.

cheers

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: