[livecode] Call for expressions of interest in hosting ICLC

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 23:22:32 +0100

Hi all,

I'm really looking forward to the second International Conference on
Live Coding (ICLC)! I'm not on the organising committee this year, but
know there is still time to respond to the late breaking call:
  http://iclc.livecodenetwork.org/2016/calls.html

and to register:
  https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/international-conference-on-live-coding-2016-iclc-2016-tickets-26729315101

But my main reason for writing is that it's already time to think
about where ICLC will go next.

The ICLC steering committee[1] would like to invite expressions of
interest in hosting ICLC. If you're interested in taking on this fun
and rewarding task, please let us know by filling out this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhWbCSMuc6t4yam7WqvMOiTuuWTgEFfx60V2zU1wHvK2Ue9w/viewform

If you're unsure whether to respond, we strongly encourage you to do
so. It doesn't take long and we are keen to broaden and diversify the
community.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Hope to see you all in Hamilton!

Best wishes

alex

[1] The ICLC steering committee is currently comprised of:

Alex McLean (FoAM Kernow)
Shelly Knotts (Durham University)
Thor Magnusson (University of Sussex)
David Ogborn (McMaster University)
Kate Sicchio (Parsons the New School for Design)
Graham Wakefield (York University)

--
http://yaxu.org/