Re: [livecode] ICLC 2016: call for additional workshop submissions

From: Dr. Sam Aaron <samaaron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:42:01 +0100

Hi David,

I could submit a Sonic Pi workshop, but it would only be possible for me to attend if I were to somehow get travel and accommodation paid. I’d also have to make sure that any future employer would be happy for me to attend given that I’m 95% likely to be leaving academia in August.

Sam

http://lurk.org/r/topic/7FWXa6EB7CEsZOEB4Qim2N