[livecode] OT: Masters Scholarships available at the University of Birmingham

From: Scott Wilson <s.d.wilson_at_bham.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:21:59 +0100

Hi All,

Just a heads up that we have some full tuition scholarships available for masters study at the University of Birmingham. The deadline is April 22nd, and info on how to apply is available here:

http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/College-of-Arts-and-Law-Masters-Scholarships.aspx

We would be happy to receive applications from people interested in any area of electronic music or related studies, both practical or (ethno-) musicological. We have particular interests in composition, multichannel audio spatialisation, popular electronic music studies, live and interactive electronic music, live coding, and network music systems. More info here:

Research interests: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/lcahm/departments/music/research/index.aspx
Studios and Facilities: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/facilities/ea-studios/index.aspx
BEAST: http://www.beast.bham.ac.uk/
Postgraduate Programmes and Applications: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/lcahm/departments/music/postgraduate/index.aspx

Please contact me off-list if you have any questions.

Best,

Scott

__________________________

Dr. Scott Wilson
Reader in Electronic Music
Director of BEAST and the Electroacoustic Studios
Music Department
Bramall Music Building
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT