[livecode] Wtf is live coding?

From: Tristan Strange <tristan.strange_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 13:09:58 +0000

The live coding world appears to be filling with hot air:
https://github.com/iclc/iclc.github.io/blob/master/definitions.md

Lets face it the above list is at least 50% nonsense even once we've
pulled the obvious and hilarious jokes out.

I'm going to have a pop at sorting through these over Christmas
because I enjoy picking holes in woolly arguments. Probably start by
sorting things in to a list of "what live coding can be used as
vehicle for" and "what live coding might be"... then sorting the
remainder by validity.

Has anyone else already started?

And does anyone have a definition not on the list?

Pointers to the best papers addressing the subject would be much appreciated.

Merry Christmas and bah hum bug to those of you that would prefer it.

Tris
xxxxx

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: