Re: [livecode] Wtf is live coding?

From: David Barbour <dmbarbour_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 19:25:22 +0000

Live coding is using a powerful language as an HCI. This is opposed to
using application specific language (predefined forms or widgets, a weak
CLI language, etc.) that hinder flexible expression or abstraction.

I think it's worth separating live coding from its application in
performance and music. With augmented reality, and internet of things, or
semantic webs, we could see a much wider applications.

http://lurk.org/r/topic/4q3kjqjLirV5QFTQ5uPsa3