[livecode] Aw: livecoding off the stage

From: <alln4tural-list_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:53:45 +0100

hi Marije,

i thought this was pretty cool:
http://tai-studio.org/index.php/2015/11/field_notes-report-on-sonic-wild-code/

i ve often dreamt of something like you describe -- cool, too!

eddi
https://soundcloud.com/all-n4tural

Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. November 2015 um 17:45 Uhr
Von: nescivi nescivi_at_gmail.com
An: livecode_at_group.lurk.org
Betreff: [livecode] livecoding off the stage
Hello all,
Last Summer (not too long after the ICLC actually) - I got a chance in Madrid to do some outdoor livecoding, that is in the street, using a little frame to carry small speakers on my back, the laptop in front, and pico-projector mounted upon my arm.
It was a kind of a spur of the moment incentive to do it, with little preparation time both in terms of creating the wearable interface and preparing a code base (so in a sense quite pure, blank-slate livecoding).
I am looking now at Alberto de Campo s original designs for the straptop for a more comfortable wearable laptop mount. Also for my new performance I am looking into alternative settings for livecoding; away from the table on the stage, but still livecoding with a computer. (currently learning how to type with the Twiddler3, a one-handed keyboard and mouse, as an alternative to the regular keyboard).
I am now doing a little writeup about the experience, and trying to place it in context, so I was wondering whether there are other examples of the livecoder moving a way from the table, and coding in unusual contexts.
sincerely, Marije
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/4S1GUFKbcfZaOwsuCZf7iD  <http://lurk.org/r/topic/4S1GUFKbcfZaOwsuCZf7iD>