Re: [livecode] livecoding off the stage

From: Ioannis Zannos <zannos_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:52:53 +0100

Hi Marije,

I do not know how much this qualifies, but on November 2 I did an impromptu live-coding event together with a guitarist in the Art Gallery that housed our installations, the NeMe Art Center in Limassol. We used 8 speakers divided over two floors interconnected by a stairway. We used a table for the laptop and propped the projector on a half-broke plastic stool chair. The interesting bit was that because the macmini that was connected to the speakers over a MOTU audio card was too far away to actually code with, I connected to it via wifi from my laptop and drove the server remotely from my laptop in the ground-level hall. Had to make some adjustment in the SC lang setup for this to work, but in the end it went well.

Iannis Zannos

http://lurk.org/r/topic/129ZjvGvaVvpxRyvlsyzrS