[livecode] Fwd: McMaster MA in Communication and New Media

From: Ogborn, David <ogbornd_at_mcmaster.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 20:14:51 +0000

― Attachment links are at the end of this email ―

Dear friends,

Our MA program at McMaster is accepting applications between now and Jan 22 2016 (for the Sept 2016-Aug 2017 year). I am especially interested to talk to potential students with live coding / NIME / EA / HCI backgrounds/interests as there will
 be the opportunity to work with me on the SSHRC-funded project Projectional interfaces for musical live coding.” Feel free to get in touch - or put someone you think might be interested in touch with me!

Yours truly,
David

Begin forwarded message:

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Communication Studies Multimedia at McMaster University is now accepting applications to our MA in Communication New Media for September 2016. Our application deadline is 22 January 2015 .

We invite prospective applicants to attend an Alumni Career Panel and Information Session on Monday, 23 November in MDCL (Michael DeGroote Centre for Learning and Discovery), Room 3023.

3:30-5:00 PM: Alumni Career Panel

5:00-5:30 Refreshments and conversation with alumni and current students

5:30-6:30 Program Information Session

Please feel free to be in touch with any questions about the program!

Best wishes,
Christina

Program contact Info:
Cassandra Weimann, Graduate Administrative Assistant, 905.525.9140 Ext. 27575, gradcnm_at_mcmaster.ca <mailto:gradcnm_at_mcmaster.ca>
Dr. Christina Baade, Graduate Chair, baadec_at_mcmaster.ca <mailto:baadec_at_mcmaster.ca>
http://csmm.humanities.mcmaster.ca/graduate-programs/m-a-in-communication-and-new-media/ <http://csmm.mcmaster.ca/grad/>

Christina Baade
University Scholar (2015-19)
Graduate Chair, MA in Communication and New Media
Associate Professor, Department of Communication Studies and Multimedia

Book Review Editor, Journal of the Society for American Music

Togo Salmon Hall, Room 329A
McMaster University
1280 Main St. W

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8S 4M2
phone: 905/525-9140 ex. 23736
email: baadec_at_mcmaster.ca
livecode now contains the following file

    http://lurk.org/r/file/a5KHiwKPBFVdgXA6H4I4Jtth09W-1sjv-2xTgOKF
    Name: MA Communication New Media Poster.a.pdf
    Type: application/pdf
    Size: 339KB

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: