[livecode] cfp: skype workshop

From: Shawn (Codenobi) <"Shawn>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:30:30 +0200 (CEST)

I'm teaching a course called Art & Code & Interactivity; and, our last assignment for the semester will be a live coding performance. I'm looking for a few people to workshop an audio, visual or other live coding IDE. In house, I have colleagues with Pd, Max, Chuck, and Supercollider backgrounds. So, looking for folks who know Tidal, Sonic Pi, Gibber, language build inside of supercollider, or something else? Ideally something that runs on all OS platforms.

Audience:
There are 17 students; from 2nd year through PhD; Arts, Music, Comp Sci, Engineering, Games; Windows, OS X, variety of linux distros.

When:
November 17th, 20th, or 24th, in the 10 am - noon time . Note, this will be EST. Currently we're in DST, but this switches over on November 1st.

If you're interested, send me email: lawsos2_at_rpi.edu

Thanks,
Shawn
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: