Re: [livecode] live coding with EarSketch

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 12:18:53 -0700

Muy cool! And another thumbs-up for the DAW-style visualization. I think
this will be hugely useful for the uninitiated and intimidated, as it's a
big help in getting past the livecoding "WTF factor" as well as the "I get
the idea in abstract but I don't really relate to it or picture myself
doing it" factor. I want to learn EarSketch! :-) (I'm checking out the
tutorials now...)

-Amy

http://lurk.org/r/topic/3Tuj3pgGHGMtrFZLeR8gZx