Re: [livecode] live coding with EarSketch

From: Patrick Borgeat <patrick.borgeat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 23:14:35 +0200

Hi Jason,

looks great! From my perspective as a SuperCollider live coder I really
like that you are able to *see* ahead of time instead of just listening *in
time*. From my performer perspective, this might be something I would like
to have too, especially as I can sill reshape the future time I was able to
see.

I think a cool feature could be to quantize changes to the timeline, e.g.
run the code and compute a future timeline but the new timeline will just
be swapped in at the next bar (or each 4 bars). It could also be
interesting to be able to preview the results of code, so it would be
displayed as an overlay to the actual sounding timeline, so that I can
inspect it visually but the old audio timeline is still playing (until I
decide that I want to hear the new timeline).

Cool stuff! Cheers,
Patrick

http://lurk.org/r/topic/o5mxajyrCelUrWS6goDem