Re: [livecode] any Livecoders or Algoravers _at_ NYC around mid September?

From: Mike Hodnick <mike.hodnick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 09:31:47 -0500

Eric - a lot of my set is breakcore-influenced (I even did a screencast
recently on how to work with break slicing and mangling in Tidal). I guess
it depends on what the event is going for, but I believe Algoraves are very
open and if you're into what you're doing and having fun it really doesn't
matter.

http://lurk.org/r/topic/5PEsFNfFRuhDXdoBwcFT4h