Re: [livecode] any Livecoders or Algoravers _at_ NYC around mid September?

From: Eric Fairbanks <eric.p.fairbanks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 14:25:29 +0000

I would be psyched to attend an algorave in the US. I'm in the Boston area,
so NY isn't too far from me.

Got some short example clips of my recent SuperCollider work
<http://ericfairbanks.org/breakcore_medley_assorted_tracks.mp3> and a demo
for my C# DSP & algorithmic music engine
<http://ericfairbanks.org/csharp_audio_engine_demo.mp3>.

I don't usually live code for anyone but myself, but if I can get over my
aversion to being the center of attention, it might be fun to do a
performance of some sort. Not sure what kind of music is received well at
these kinds of things though. Most of the algorave stuff I've heard has
been more in the techno/acid/ambient range, where I'm more of a
breakcore/electro-house kinda guy.

I'm more interested in seeing other folks perform, though.

http://lurk.org/r/topic/6V049iTAVh4M0RAIHeNrFF