[livecode] Re: I can’t figure out how to create an account for the Wiki

From: Deep Symmetry <james_at_deepsymmetry.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 23:20:32 +0200 (CEST)

Oh no, it looks like some bots got in quickly while you opened up registration! I see some weird content appearing on the Recent Changes page. I think you need to shut it off again, and we need to do some cleanup already. :( :( :(
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/72chrcsyL87bYTQuuNqynz